We created Today’s Options® Champions to recognize the exceptional achievements of people in Central New York!
Today’s Options Champions recognizes those champions who have made a significant difference in the well-being of older adults and our local community.
A Today’s Options Champion is someone who is using his or her time and talent to make a difference in the lives of an aging population. The impact can include but is not limited to:
- Improving the welfare of older adults
- Creating solutions for relevant issues
- Dedication to the enhancement of human health
- Advancing the cause for social justice
- Collaborating to make Central New York a better place
The competition is open to the general public residing in one of the following counties: Broome, Cayuga, Cortland, Herkimer, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, Otsego, and Tompkins.
Need more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions or read our Press Release.
Still have questions? Contact us by e-mail at TodaysOptionsChampions@UniversalAmerican.com.